Below are fees and benefits of membership in Four Seasons Yacht Club:
- Family membership includes 2 adults and children (under 21 living in household) for only $150
- Wallingford coffee and Servatii’s donuts served every Saturday starting end of April through early October
- Approximately 30 events throughout the boating season (Fishing Tournament, Derby Party, Texas Hold’em, etc)
- Discounts to the 3 restaurants on the premises
- Discounted rate for Boatus.com membership
- Four major themed parties sponsored by each dock (4) with a full meal served (for members only)
- Educational events and other social events
- Commodore’s Ball (induction of new officers) alternating years with an Italian Night/Spaghetti Dinner
- Make new friends and have fun with fellow boating enthusiasts
All events will be posted on the gates, and bulletin boards throughout the marina. As a member, you will be added to our distribution list, receive the flyers via email, and have access to FSYC Facebook page.
The specific businesses and organizations below provide special privileges, discounts and benefits when shown a FSYC membership card:
Reciprocity: Relationships with other member clubs through the Yachting Club of America enable Four Seasons Yacht Club members access to bars, restaurants and dock facilities at no extra charge or where non members are excluded. As a courtesy, please contact clubs you intend to visit in advance as some are exclusive and prefer notice.
- Restaurants: Pirates Cove Restaurant at Four Seasons Marina, Yesterday’s Restaurant at Four Seasons Marina, The Sand Bar on the hill above the marina (easy walk).
- Boat US – 50% off membership through Four Seasons Yacht Club. See “Members Only” page for FSYC Cooperating Group ID Number to add to the BoatUS membership application. Memberships to BoatUS can provide boating news, marine discounts, and boat towing services (excluding the Ohio River).